Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The other side of the creating process.

First off, God is amazing. It's all because of Jesus I'm alive.

So I played the first acoustic set last night. It went awesome, there's just something so raw about the acoustic set. Very griddy, no flashes or lights or fog to hide behind, just me and my guitar. No bang to distract the audience from how you just couldn't reach far enough to hit that last note. And as scary as that sounds, there's just something so much more liberating when it goes well. Like i said, that was the first set. I have two more to go. This Wednesday, which is going to be a real raw worship set, and then of course Remastered Weekend this Saturday Night. I can't wait. Hopefully they all go as well as last night went. As always, Thanks for checking in and thanks for listening and not ever giving up on me. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Remember, all this is your fault for believing in me and i am YOUR biggest fan. I love you all.


TM

No comments: