Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving and such...

Greetings everyone.

I am writing to you between Thanksgiving Lunch and Thanksgiving Dinner. It's about 4:30 in the afternoon. I just got back from Wal Mart to fetch a pumpkin pie. Kinda burnt the last one. Hope everyone is as lucky and blessed as I am today.

So i kind of got some exciting news for you. Wednesday, December 17th at 6:30 PM at the Marcus Pointe Baptist Church Youth room is going to be the Tyler Mac and Friends Christmas Extravaganza for Charity. This is a FREE Event!!!! I know what you're thinking, Tyler Mac free?!?!?! And the answer is yes, but there is one catch, we are asking that you bring any clothes you do not wear anymore so that we can donate them to charity. It's going to be awesome and i am really stoked to be doing it. It's going to be one night only of awesome music, awesome people, food, fun, and alot of surprises so BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!

No comments: